Basic course - Upcycling Art for beginners
Our upcycling art workshops allows you to learn more about upcycling and how you can do your part to minimise waste. With a few art and craft techniques, you will be able to transform products that would otherwise be discarded and give it a brand new life.
Our selections are:
- Balloon Car – participants will learn how to make a balloon car using recycled pet bottles.
- Mini Soccer – participants will learn how to make mini soccer toy using recycled tissue boxes or shoe boxes.
- Shooter & Rubber Band Gun – participants will be able to make a set of shooter and rubber band gun using ice cream sticks.
- Mask Holder – participants will be able to make their own mask holders using upcycled leather or canvas banner.
This will be suitable for those who would like an introduction to upcycling. Guidance will be available by our in-house artists.
What you will learn from the upcycling art workshops:
Depending on their choices, participants will learn how to make their very own products using recycled materials. Learn about materials and its properties and simple art and craft techniques!
What will be included in the workshops:
- Materials needed for the workshop will be provided (except for recycled item, participants are encouraged to bring their own recycled product)
- Instructor guidance & step-by-step demonstration will be provided during the workshop.
Other Art Workshop Options:
Tote Bag/Pouch Painting & Calligraphy
3D Pen Art
Fringe Art (badge making, pyssla beads, shrink art)
Send us a message
For any enquiries on our workshops in Singapore, kindly drop us an email at [email protected] / call +(+65) 8150 8866 or simply fill in the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!